1. 2 σε 1: Μάτι του Λονδίνου (London Eye) και Μουσείο της Μαντάμ Τισό
Από € 49.4
Από € 49.4
Από € 87.1
Από € 30
Από € 52.9
Από € 41.1
Από € 58.7
Από € 26.9
Από € 80.5
Από € 32.5
Από € 25.1
SEA LIFE London has one of Europe’s largest collections of marine life and is a must-see for anyone who's interested in sea life. At SEA LIFE London, you can discover over 500 species and plants, including over 40 sharks from 12 different species, meet a Gentoo penguin, see jaw-dropping displays of jellyfish, and enjoy 14 different themed zones, including the brand new Rainforest Area.
Save up to 25% on your entry tickets!
Right now you can save 25% on your entrance tickets to SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
- Save 25% by booking your tickets with us
- Secure your entry at a specific time
- Just scan your e-ticket on your smartphone
- Spend a day at the aquarium the whole family will enjoy
- Get to know a Gentoo Penguin
- Discover the fascinating world of jellyfish in the new exhibit Ocean Invaders
- Includes entry to the brand new Rainforest Adventure area and brave the Amazon's fearsome creatures!
- Walk through an amazing glass tunnel that feels like being under the sea
- Bring children two and under for free
Explore the Life under the Sea
At SEA LIFE London you can discover thousands of creatures in over 500,000 gallons of water. The aquarium houses 500 species from all over the world, including over 40 sharks from 12 different species, divided into 14 themed zones over three floors.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to see up close some of the wonders of the marine life!
NEW: Experience Rainforest
Step out of the ocean and into the hot and humid rainforest to experience what life is like beneath the tropical treetops. Winding through the roots and tree trunks, rainforest rivers are home to some spectacular fish. Look for the Blind Cave Fish who have no eyes, Piranhas with ruby-red bellies and three West African Dwarf Crocodiles who will give you a menacing smile just snapping distance away. Poison Dart Frogs leap through the foliage and monster Red Tailed Catfish and Black Pacu lurk in the depths
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
How does it work?
Please arrive at the specified date and time. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket to your smartphone and start your visit of SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Please note that children's tickets only be purchased together with an adult ticket.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a legal adult (18+)
Αποδοχή ηλεκτρονικού κουπονιού
SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance
SEA LIFE London Aquarium County Hall Westminster Bridge Road London, SE1 7PB